Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Thursday, September 30, 2010

another one bites the dust...another year that is

I hit the big 32 last weekend. And for my birthday I got a sinus infection and an upper respiratory infection - fun times! I slept ALL day on Saturday sleeping, and by all day I mean all but the two hours at urgent care and one hour for dinner. I woke up Sunday and felt better, but not quite like myself. Honestly its Thursday and I still don't feel like myself. I have a runny nose, stuffy head, and a smoker's cough (you know the kind that comes from deep in your chest). I've finished my antibiotics, but I think I've acquired a cold now (of course). So I've welcomed in my 33rd year of life feeling much older than I actually am.

I would love to be able to post a great family picture from the weekend, such as when I had my 30th birthday and we had just returned from Ukraine. (Oh my goodness - look how teeny, tiny Wesley was!! I often forget this sheer smallness upon becoming a US citizen)


Here are the pictures from worst to the best from Sunday...



SLOWLY getting better 


best picture from Mom's camera

as good as it gets

So I think we'll just have to take another picture and say its from my birthday. Or maybe the professional family pictures we are having taken in a few weeks will replace these as the "official" birthday shots. I wonder how that woman is ever going to get decent pictures...I guess we're paying her to figure that out :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...