Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Monday, March 24, 2008

No word as of yet...

I haven't received an email from our faclitator yet!! I am sure that everything is fine, but I am running through all the various things that could have gone wrong with the submission in my head...I am making myself get off the computer because I keep hitting "send and receive" on my email every five seconds (andyes, I know what time it is in Ukraine right now (around 2:00a), but maybe the email is delayed). I will post if I hear anything later...

1 comments:

Tami said...

Don't worry. I'm sure it's all just a matter of not having the time to send you an email. If there was something wrong I'm sure you would have heard about it by now. Hang in there.

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...