Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Monday, January 7, 2013

the daily grind

Oh yeah - I'm back to being a workin' outside the home gal. So far, so good. 

I was so nervous about going back to work after staying home for a few months, but it is going well with many thanks due to Damon. He's been really helping out around the house & getting dinner started while I pick up Wes on my way home. 

Keeping Wes caught up with reading will prove to be a little more difficult though. When I was home we worked for about 90 minutes on letter writing, reading, numbers, etc., but now that just isn't possible. By the time I get home, I have to work on dinner, then there is only about an hour before Wes goes to bed (kid needs his sleep). I hate to take up every spare minute of free time at the table working though. Any ideas on how to fit the learning in when we are all tired & would much rather hang out or watch tv?

And I'll be honest - I am not dying to drill him with schoolwork stuff after working all day...I would much rather be doing what Katie is doing. 


Sleeping all afternoon on a heated throw blanket - living the life :) 



1 comments:

Candela said...

hello! im an anonymous reader from argentina. would love to know how the new adoption goes!

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...