Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I promise to post a "real" update soon

So I know I have been remiss, not updating in MONTHS! I promise to post an update by Sunday. I also need to keep in mind that posts don't have to be forever long, a few sentences or photos is okay. I let posts get so behind that the thought of catching up seems too much.

We're all doing well. Still a family of three :( Hopeful that our referral will be coming in the next few months, but that isn't really based on anything (just what I have to think to keep from going crazy waiting).

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hang in there! Sounds like things are at least thinking about moving again. Thanks for the update.
Lauren Hubbard
Former PC Moldova volunteer

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...