Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Monday, February 18, 2008

asking for prayer

I am not sure how many blog readers are there pray, but if you do, I ask you to pray for my mother who is having surgery Thursday morning at Cleveland Clinic. Right now things don't look great, but of course they could always be worse!! My mom is an amazingly strong woman and I am confident she will get through the surgery without complications, but we aren't sure until the surgery what will have to be done afterwards or the extent of the problems.

So please pray for her, my dad, and the whole family. I'll update once the surgery is over.
Thank you!!

5 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Praying that all goes well for your mom on Thursday!

Heidi and Felix said...

Staci,

We are the praying kind - and we'll be saying prayers for your mom and your whole family this week.

Heidi and Felix

adoptedthree said...

A big ((Hug)) for you and your mom! Give her lots of kisses!!

Tami said...

We'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

You and your mom will be in my prayers. I hope that everything went well with her surgery.

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...