Actually it's from Ohio to Ukraine, back to Ohio, then to China

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

so many things happening...

This post is going to be a long one, so sit back and get comfortable. So many things have been happening that I haven't had a chance to post...

Our dossier is in Ukraine right now!! It should be just about translated. Then comes the wait for submission to the SDA (State Department on Adoption and Children's Rights) which could be as quick as next week or even months... I saw on a newsgroup today that someone heard there are 354 dossiers waiting to be submitted!!! I sure hope not because then its likely that ours won't be submitted for 9 months or so!!!! I shouldn't complain though because MANY people have been waiting longer than us and they survived :)

The garage sale was a smashing success!! We made over $3000 which makes all the hard work worth it! I REALLY have to thank my parents for all the hard work and time that they spent helping get ready and during the sale. No one else was there with us the WHOLE time. Mom and Dad - Thank you so much!! You are the BEST!!!!!!!! I love you!!
Here are a few pictures...



I could not believe how many people showed up! I think as many people showed up to this garage sale as they have to every other sale I've had combined!!

We just got back from a much-needed vacation to Michigan. We go every year with the family and stay in a house on a lake. What a great way to relax!! The only problem is having to come home and go back to work!! Isn't it gorgeous?


Signing off for now...I guess the post wasn't as long as I thought it would be :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know you're reading! Please leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...